[scribus] PDF Problems

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Fri Nov 6 08:32:57 CET 2009

Hi,
Sorry if it's too late...

Stewart2 wrote:
-----

> - Is there someway we can use the PDF? - I have tried opening it within
> Inkscape, but some of the text within the PDF comes out condensed, and there
> seems no way to correct this.

Seems to me that your PDF-provider has not converted his
fonts to outline before saving his PDF, in my parts we
always do that before sending any illustration/ad to a 3rd
party.
If this is the case, you have to install 'excactly' the same
fonts as they were using (and you could still have some
problems), or you can ask them to convert fonts to outline
and send you the resulting PDF.

Sveinn í Felli