[scribus] color management conversation

dwain dwain.alford at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 05:20:20 CET 2009

hi all,
last year we had a rather lengthy discussion on color management which is
worth reviewing.  here is the first response with the original post
included.  we on the list were engaged by a member in the know about color
management.  as this subject keeps cropping up, i thought it would be
worthwhile to find the beginning of the thread and post it for those who
might have missed the discussion or for those new to color management to
have a thorough look into what it takes.  just follow the bouncing subject
through the archives.

enjoy!

http://lists.scribus.net/pipermail/scribus/2008-August/030737.html

cheers,
dwain

--
"Fear of the devil is one way of doubting God.  " - Kahlil Gibran