[scribus] Setting up color management

Alan Tutt alan at powerkeyspub.com
Wed Nov 4 19:34:51 CET 2009

Hi Hal,

Thanks for the reference on color meters.  I didn't know they could be
purchased that cheaply.  I also didn't know about profiling services.  I'll
look into both of those.

I completely understand your reasoning about custom profiles.  Using the
supplied ICC profile for the printer was pretty much the only option I
could find.

- Alan Tutt