[scribus] Book has arrived in Poland

Tijl Vercaemer tijl.vercaemer at gmail.com
Wed May 20 20:04:04 CEST 2009

> Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:26:20 +0200
> From: Tijl Vercaemer <tijl.vercaemer at gmail.com>
>
> I'm still waiting for my copy here in Belgium. That probably means
> it's gathering dust in customs until someone decides how much I'll
> have to contribute to the Belgian and EU bureaucracies. But judging by
> the comments from people who got their copy already, at least it seems
> to be worth the wait...

Guess what was waiting for me in my mailbox when I came home today...
a brand new official Scribus manual :-) It looks good and I already
learned a few things. So I guess it was indeed worth the wait. And to
my surprise, I didn't have to pay any VAT or import tax. So maybe I'll
turn out to be a reasonably happy Fles books customer after all :-)

Tijl