[scribus] The Canadian Postman has just reached Vienna/Austria:)

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000 at yahoo.de
Wed May 20 21:20:14 CEST 2009

Our doorbell rang twice, and there he was. He looked exactly the way
we'd imagined him for the last couple of months,  like a mixture of
Kevin Costner and Leonard Cohen (according to my wife, who answered the
door and received the books. He told her, he was heading now to the west
coast of England, so Keith, you better watch out:)

Seriously, I want to thank Christoph and Greg for having the vision, but
also the stamina and the guts to nurture this book project from the very
beginning to the end, and for not losing your patience, when it got into
some difficulties. RESPECT, HUT AB!

cheers
Maciej

P.S. The story behind the book by Greg (I enjoyed it very much):
http://river-valley.tv/scribus-the-official-manual/