[scribus] Q: how to remove colour stop

Cedric Sagne cedricsagne at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 20 18:27:06 CEST 2009

I love Scribus and would not suggest a feature change (creating a feature is a lot of work and when it's done, it's done), but I do agree that the drag downward choice may be considered counter intuitive by most.
A dustbin or (-) icon, right click menu, a change in the cursor appearance were all possible options, and that's where I would have leaned too.