[scribus] Scale Text box

Roger hovergo at net-tech.com.au
Fri Mar 6 00:29:00 CET 2009

I can't think of a way to directly scale the content of a text box
either, but I bet whatever you have to do is quicker than messing with
real optics in a darkroom !

----=======-
I scale and rearrange text boxes during layout all the time in scribus, there's
a whole stack of text manipulation tools, everything that's available in a word
processor.
press F2 you will find x,y,z positioning
Shape to manipulate the shape of th text box
Text provides test manipulation tools
Image for image manipulation tools
Line for line tools
Colours to choose and modify colours.
and click on Text.
The Story Editor also has a wide range of text manipulation tools.

It is so much easier than cut and paste manually.
Roger