[scribus] scribus as pasteup device

michael crane mick.crane at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 13:23:14 CET 2009

2009/3/5 John Beardmore <John at t4sltd.co.uk>:

> I don't see that there should be any problem doing this with Scribus, and it
> would be my first choice, but historically you could have been doing it with
> Pagemaker, InDesign or Quark.

hi,
maybe I can't see it ?
What I used to do was trace the elements I considered fixed in
position to each other.
Then I would put my new word or my new image under my trusty Grant enlarger :-)
and turn the handle until it looked good.
I can't see how to get the equivalent of that with a new text.
I don't seem to be able to scale it. I have to go into edit
text/change the size/ update it/see if it looks any better/etc.

regards

mick