[scribus] When is a new release for Windows coming out?

Phil Ward skeggy78 at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 4 23:52:50 CET 2009

Hi Steven

There are several for each operating system..

Wintel machines have access to VMware (allows you to create VM
machines), VMplayer allowing u to use lots of pre-done ones, lots
from vmwares site. VirtualPC from microsoft, free if remember
rightly, but not always linux friendly. and virtual Box, PearPC is
also available for running OSX

Linux machines have VMplayer as well, and another one, but im not at
home at hte moment, Virtual Box as well, and possibly others, but im
newish to running virtual machines on linux

OSX has Quemu, Virtual PC, and parrellels, and VMwares new addition,
but as im a PPC, i cant test it..

hope this sorta helps?

phil