[scribus] When is a new release for Windows coming out?

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 23:43:58 CET 2009

Hey some of this stuff is going over my head. I use a Mac Intel machine at
work and have several Windows XP virtual machine I use with VMWare. My home
machine however is a different animal. It is a Dell machine running Vista.
There have been some comments here about running virtual machines with no
mention on which operating system. The only one I know that can run
different OSs is a Mac. Can I do the same on a Window machine and just boot
up one or the other? This is new stuff to me so I'm in discovery mode.