[scribus] Ghost Script?

arthamax at sbcglobal.net arthamax at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 2 20:28:09 CEST 2009

Thank you Andreas for your reply but I am too inexperienced to make
much sense of it. You contradict the recommendations on the Scribus
website and in the Scribus Manual and you write about things I know
nothing about.

Apparently there's been no readily installable Ghostscript for
Scribus (on Mac) since the 2007 version 8.57 and no need for the
subsequent five releases. I am just learning about Scribus and the
contradiction is confusing.

I'm sending a copy of my original email and the gist of what I said
above to the Scribus Team at the website asking them to clear up this
contradiction.