[scribus] How long to ship manual from FLES?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 17:18:03 CET 2009

Ron Deen said the following at 01/29/2009 03:09 PM :
> To whom it may concern:
>
> I too ordered the book and got news it was shipped. Waited in anxiety for
> several days, weekes even.
>
> Today got an apology from Mr Goodger. There seems to have been a mishap of
> some kind.
> I think we all will need to show a little more patience. Not even an idea
> about the delivery date that could be shared. Unfortunate of course.

I'm sorry, but I guess I have to ask: does this mean that the notification
I received that the book had been shipped 11 days ago was a lie?

I'm wondering if I should contact my credit card company. Do we have some
sort of assurance from someone in a position to know that in fact FLES
books is reliable? Sorry, but I feel like I have to ask.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR