[scribus] How long to ship manual from FLES?

Ron Deen r.deen at hccnet.nl
Thu Jan 29 23:09:03 CET 2009

To whom it may concern:

I too ordered the book and got news it was shipped. Waited in anxiety for
several days, weekes even.

Today got an apology from Mr Goodger. There seems to have been a mishap of
some kind.
I think we all will need to show a little more patience. Not even an idea
about the delivery date that could be shared. Unfortunate of course.

Regards

Ron Deen