[scribus] CMYK output, want only magenta and black colors

dwain dwain.alford at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 00:03:34 CET 2009

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 1:24 PM, Benedykt 'Silmethule' Jaworski <
b.jaworski at kofeina.net> wrote:

> So tell me, please, how to create CMYK pdf, that uses only colors I want
> it to use, not the colors Scribus thinks I want... :P (or ps file, but
> AFAIK Scribus can only exports its documents to eps graphics).

enable your color management and set your color profiles for each setting.
your cmyk should (ideally) be that profile that your commercial printer
uses.  under the color tab in your pdf settings set the output to printer
and you should be good to go.

cheers,
dwain

--
"Fear of the devil is one way of doubting God.  " - Kahlil Gibran