[scribus] OT - Fontmatrix

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 20:54:41 CET 2009

On 12/27/09, John Jason Jordan wrote:

> I need fonts that contain all the glyphs necessary for linguistics
> work. I was trying to use the Compare feature to determine which of the
> ~120 glyphs that I need were missing from certain fonts.

Hehe, this is (almost) exactly why I persuaded Pierre to include
search text box in the Glyphs tab :D

[all KDE fanboys, skip the next paragraph]

Coincidentally Gucharmap utility from GNOME used to display a list of
fonts that have a particular chosen glyph.

[/all KDE fanboys, skip the next paragraph]

Alexandre