[scribus] OT - Fontmatrix

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 19:58:26 CET 2009

On 12/27/09, John Jason Jordan wrote:

>>Also, I don't think that it makes much sense to subscribe to the FM
>>mailing list, as it's almost dead until the FM developer has
>>recovered. In the meantime, it's better to use the Scribus channels,
>>i.e. the ML and IRC.
>
> Thanks for the information.
>
> I was just trying to figure out how to change the size of the character
> images in the Compare window. Even if I run FM full screen the images
> are so huge that I can compare only two fonts at a time.

Of course you can. As
http://libregraphicsworld.org/articles.php?article_id=6 clearly
states, "metrics offset is limited, so one cannot place over __five__
glyphs in a row". Simply use mouse wheel to zoom in or out, just like
in Playground tab.

I'm not quite happy about the way it is implemented myself, but it does work.

Alexandre