[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 21, Issue 14

TSH tsh.gmane at miserableoldgit.me.uk
Tue Dec 8 19:01:23 CET 2009

Casale Home wrote:

> Thank you for your suggestion. I am actually running Windows, not Linux.
> But, the toolkit site says that it is compatible with Windows. However,
> after downloading and trying to install it, I can't figure out how to run
> the application through Windows. Do I need to go into C: prompt to use it?

I would guess that's the way to use it in Windows. Try typing pdftk into the
prompt and see if you get a response.

A Windows user may be able to tell you more, or you could hunt around the
web for a Windows application with a GUI that does the same job; I bet
there are a few out there.

--
Stewart H

Posting via Gmane