[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 21, Issue 14

Henry Hartley henryhartley at westat.com
Tue Dec 8 19:19:36 CET 2009

Yes.

If, for instance, your multipage.pdf file is in C:\temp then:

* Download pdftk-1.41.exe.zip to your computer (let's put it in C:\temp also)

* Unzip the file giving you pdftk.exe

* Open a command prompt (start -> run -> cmd)

* Change to your file directory: cd \temp

* run the command: pdftk multipage.pdf burst

You will end up with n files named pg_0001.pdf through pg_n.pdf where n is the number of pages in the source file.

--
Henry