[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 21, Issue 14

Casale Home dnj.casale at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 8 17:02:28 CET 2009

Thank you for your suggestion. I am actually running Windows, not Linux.
But, the toolkit site says that it is compatible with Windows. However,
after downloading and trying to install it, I can't figure out how to run
the application through Windows. Do I need to go into C: prompt to use it?

Message: 7