[scribus] Linux Distro 4 Scribus + 1.7GHz Celeron 256MB RAM

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 02:36:01 CEST 2009

Hi a.l.e

> if you hare tech savy enough, i can suggest you to go for a debian
> server install with no desktop manager and just install your window
> manager of choice.

I just visited Debian website. There are FIVE dvds! - each 4.4 GB
except the last one which is 1.2GB. ALL the other distros I've seen so
far fit only on one DVD. This suggests that these dvds contain ALL the
software EVER produced for the Debian distro??? While that's what I've
always wanted - to download _everything_ from the Internet and then
work offline afterward - I wonder how long (how many days!) it takes
to download all this stuff!

Thanks in advance,

-Asif