[scribus] Trying to get 1.3.5 to put on Ubuntu machine

Pierre Marchand capparis at free.fr
Fri Aug 14 09:22:26 CEST 2009

Vous (StevenD) avez écrit :
>  I was trying to figure out how to get the 0.6.0 version but
> I still am having a difficult time understanding what I am trying to
> download from these sites and just how to get the stuff installed

For Debian and Debian-derivative users, the best is to subscribe
to the Scribus own Debian repository as documented here [0].
New "stable" versions of Fontmatrix will show up there first.
If you want to play with latest toys in Fontmatrix, same users can
follow instructions maintained here [1].

HTH

[0] http://www.scribus.net/?q=debian
[1] http://svn.gna.org/svn/undertype/trunk/tools/typotek/debian-ubuntu-install.txt

--