[scribus] Native OS X 1.3.5.1 Tries to Connect to a Server

John Morris johnjeff at editide.us
Thu Aug 13 22:56:25 CEST 2009

Hi Nick,
   I would be willing to try that if it worked out of the box.
However, there is clearly more required than just downloading and
installing Wireshark and I don't have time to figure it out right now.
   I do have to eat my words just a bit. I have discovered that the
"server" that Scribus is trying to connect to is the other computer
on our network. Clearly, there must be some preference that has
gotten set to make it do so, but I do not see where it is in the
Preferences dialog.

Sorry,
John