[scribus] Native OS X 1.3.5.1 Tries to Connect to a Server

Nick Hasser nick.hasser at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 20:54:05 CEST 2009

This may be more involved than what you want, but you could run
Wireshark while reproducing the error and then examine the packets to
see what connections are being made/attempted. It would probably be wise
to shutdown all other network-using programs while doing this to limit
the amount of packets to sort through.