[scribus] Congratulations ...

StevenD daytonmeister at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 18:50:45 CEST 2009

Let me guess that what is called ScribusNG that I installed on my Ubuntu
machine is not what is being talked about here. Right?

When I select Add/Remove from the Applications menu I see Scribus and
ScribusNG listed. I already had the 1.3.3.12 version that was available
installed so I thought I would see what the ScribusNG was all about. It
has a January 2009 date. How often are these options updated to get the
newest development version let alone stable version?