[scribus] possible Scribus pagination feature

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Aug 6 17:08:03 CEST 2009

hi robert
> "I just subscribed to your mailing list and just installed Scribus v1.3.3.13 on my Windows XP-based Compaq Presario 3000 laptop, along with the recommended Ghost Script and the Adobe Reader v 8.1.4 upgrade. I developed my own little sheet pagination utility in (believe it or not) GWBASIC, but was wondering if this latest stable Scribus release includes a pagination feature. I did not notice it mentioned in any of the tutorials I read, and right now I cannot afford to purchase any of the current third party user manuals I have seen advertised on line. If Scribus does not offer this feature I would appreciate any assistance you can provide in locating a free or low cost Srribus-compatible pagination utility ..."

i guess that you want to do some imposition, probably a booklet.

scribus does not do any imposition. but there are some ways to "paginate".

basically, you can use any software which can impose pdfs.

you cand find some help here:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Imposition_tools
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Category:HOWTO#Imposition

hope that helps