[scribus] possible Scribus pagination feature

Robert Marma robert_marma at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 6 16:27:46 CEST 2009

Thanks for the informative reports and answers to your other subscribers. Even their questions are interesting and thought-provoking, especially for a "newbie" like myself.  Last week I queried you about a pagination feature in Scribus that I didn't notice (or perhaps overlooked).  You apparently sent me an .eml reply, but no answer, so I must assume that you simply haven't gotten to my request yet.  Anyway, at the risk of being a pain, I'll repeat my last query:

"I just subscribed to your mailing list and just installed Scribus v1.3.3.13 on my Windows XP-based Compaq Presario 3000 laptop, along with the recommended Ghost Script and the Adobe Reader v 8.1.4 upgrade. I developed my own little sheet pagination utility in (believe it or not) GWBASIC, but was wondering if this latest stable Scribus release includes a pagination feature. I did not notice it mentioned in any of the tutorials I read, and right now I cannot afford to purchase any of the current third party user manuals I have seen advertised on line. If Scribus does not offer this feature I would appreciate any assistance you can provide in locating a free or low cost Srribus-compatible pagination utility ..."

If you haven't gotten to my query, I apologize for bothering you with it again, but, since I plan to use Scribus to produce a newsletter for a ministry [at least, initially], I'll really need to use this feature.

Thank you again