[scribus] Newbie Mac User

Jeffrey Silverman jeffrey.d.silverman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 11:26:45 CEST 2009

Hey, some additional points:

- Try Crossover Office. I really works for running Windows apps --
especially Office -- on Linux (and Mac OS, actaully)
- Don't take this the wrong way (not that there is any other way to
take a statement that starts with the disclaimer "don't take this the
wrong way") but you guys sound like a bunch of crotchety geezers. "I
don't want to run any computer that won't support my IBM 1442 Card
Read-Punch Model 1".  Just saying...
- The web is the new OS. Most OS choices are already irrelevant.
(Might not be true for crotchety geezers still using punch card
readers).
- System 6????
- Check out Distrowatch: http://www.distrowatch.com

Oh, I had some more but that's enough, as we drag this topic into the
ground. Seeya!

--
JDS