[scribus] keep getting error message no ghostscript

Eric enamotor at delhitel.net
Mon Sep 22 04:47:17 CEST 2008

Submitted on 09/22/2008 - 03:47
Submitted by anonymous user: [208.83.168.191]

Submitted values are

   Your contact information:
     Name: Eric
     Email Address: enamotor at delhitel.net
   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.3.12
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: 2000/XP
     CPU type: 32bit  Intel/AMD (i386)
   Your request content:
     Subject: keep getting error message  no ghostscript
     Message:
I loaded ghostscript and it is in my external tools , but I can't import
images EPS , I get an error message when I start up no ghostscript and
another fatal error when I drag or copy an EPS file . I'm new to this , but I
believe I followed instructions . Someone mentioned to convert to large
bitmap format , what app do i use ?? Thank you for your help

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/18