[scribus] Printing two pages on one sheet

Matt Gushee matt at gushee.net
Sun Sep 21 22:46:34 CEST 2008

hjh at mail.fsub.de wrote:
> Adobe 8 is able to print two A5-pages on one A4-sheet
> But: It doesn't print in 100% A5 size, but much smaller.

Is the orientation of the pages correct? I was having a similar problem
recently: the 2 page images were getting laid out across the width of
the physical page instead of the length, hence they were too small and
there was a lot of white space at the bottom of the page. Apparently
this was because I had the orientation option in the Acrobat print
dialog set to "Landscape," thinking that referred to the layout of the
physical page. I switched to "Portrait," and the pages printed out
correctly.

--
Matt Gushee