[scribus] Scribus suitable for a webzine?

Mike Morris twriterext at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 03:10:38 CEST 2008

I use InDesign CS3 for 12 page newsletter..  My final output is PDF, which I
then post to a website.  I have only superficially explored the "HTML"
conversion capabilities of this version of InDesign, of which there are 3
choices:  XML, XHTML/Dreamweaver and XHTML/Digital Editions.  That
conversion is not a simple "press the button, it all works, it all looks
great" solution.  For anyone new to InDesign, it will take substantial
effort (in my judgment), beyond the InDesign learning experience, to create
acceptable HTML documents--even if you are knowledgeable about HTML.