[scribus] http://www.scribus.net/?q=contact

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex at scribus.info
Mon Sep 15 20:37:13 CEST 2008

* Asif Lodhi <asif.lodhi at gmail.com> [2008-09-05 00:16:29 +0500]:

> Hi,
>
> On 9/4/08, Frank Cox <melville.theatre at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:17:58 -0600
> > Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex at scribus.info> wrote:
> >
> >> If there suggestions on making this clearer I'd be happy to entertain
> >> them.
>
> I would like to add that the !!!entry of a subject line!!! for the
> message to be sent via the contact form MUST BE MANDATORY. This is
> because I get weird-looking URLs with query strings in my gmail box
> and I can't guess from the subject as to what the message is all
> about. I've accumulated enough of them and don't want to anymore. Just
> that making the subject entry MANDATORY would be of a lot of benefit
> for all the users receiving the email as they would be able to really
> _read_ the subject line instead of frustrating on the cryptic URLs.
>
> --
> Asif

I created a new "mail to Scribus User ML" form for people seeking help with
Scribus as opposed to those who just need to contact the team for other reasons
to our website. The form is at http://www.scribus.net/?q=help. I think it
contains enough mandatory fields to satisfy the most stringent views on the
quantity of information needed for troubleshooting.

Regards,

Alex.