[scribus] http://www.scribus.net/?q=contact

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 21:16:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

On 9/4/08, Frank Cox <melville.theatre at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 09:17:58 -0600
> Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex at scribus.info> wrote:
>
>> If there suggestions on making this clearer I'd be happy to entertain
>> them.

I would like to add that the !!!entry of a subject line!!! for the
message to be sent via the contact form MUST BE MANDATORY. This is
because I get weird-looking URLs with query strings in my gmail box
and I can't guess from the subject as to what the message is all
about. I've accumulated enough of them and don't want to anymore. Just
that making the subject entry MANDATORY would be of a lot of benefit
for all the users receiving the email as they would be able to really
_read_ the subject line instead of frustrating on the cryptic URLs.

--
Asif