[scribus] Smaller file sizes?

Jeffrey Silverman jeffrey.d.silverman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 20:11:19 CEST 2008

(Pet peeve from the grammar police: "theirs" has no apostrophe)

So, what, exactly did you try? "Etc." isn't specific enough

Resample image to low DPI - check!
how about different compression qualities?
Different modes of compression? JPEG compression will produce much
smaller files than .zip for *photos*. If you have a lot of photos you
may want to try that.

Just some ideas, but I'm sure others will have better ones.

thanks. Seeya.