[scribus] Placing /Scaling and file image/PDF size

Mike Breiding mike at WildWonderfulWV.us
Fri Oct 31 14:13:46 CET 2008

Julian Robbins wrote:

>> Sorry, Frank.
>> I get a bit queezy anymore when at the command line.
>> Windoze has corrupted me.
>>
>> Anyway, I find:
>> http://www.faststone.org/FSViewerDetail.htm
>> works well for me. Batch resizing/renaming is a no-brainer. Perfect for me!
>> Thanks,   -Mike

Thanks for the link below. I am sure it will be useful.

 > Another easy ish means of creating a much smaller PDF is to use the
compress_newsletter script
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Web_optimised_PDF. I've used it for
ages since the original writer added it to the wiki. Its seen a bit more
of a mention recently on this mailing list. It really could/should be
part of Scribus IMHO.

 > Good luck

I need it!

-Mike