[scribus] Exporting *.sla files

Ermin de Winkel ede.winkel at hccnet.nl
Thu Oct 30 12:13:41 CET 2008

LS

Could anyone tell me how to use Scribus 1.2.2.12 on multiple computers, all
running under Windows XP, not linked in a network?

Since images are not stored in the SLA file I foresee that I have combine
both the SLA and the pictures, but when exporting the image references
inside SLA will of course be lost. Result will be this beautiful red X's
instead of the wanted pictures.

Objective is being able to continue my project on my laptop during
travelling, and sharing the files with another user.

Regards

Ermin de Winkel