[scribus] Placing /Scaling and file image/PDF size

alessandro rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Oct 29 19:32:31 CET 2008

ciao

> So, now I am looking at resizing all 800 images I will using to the
> approximate size I will be using in the book.
> Rather daunting to say the least!
>
> Any alternatives?

yes: import the images one after the other as they currently are and resize each image to the size you use in you book.

with a bit of hacking you should be able to write a tool which parses the .sla and uses imagemagik to resize the images to the right width and height.

btw: this would be a nice script to include into scribus :-) ... a dangerous one, but also an interesting one!

ciao
a.l.e