[scribus] unable to import images and text

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Wed Oct 8 15:14:43 CEST 2008

Hi Ermin,

I could reproduce the errors you observed here with Inkscape 0.46 and
Scribus 1.3.3.12 on Windows XP, Ghostscript 8.6.2.

Both PS and PDF when exported from Inkscape did not show the text.

I was able to write an EPS from Inkscape, that displayed correctly in
Ghostview, but failed in Scribus. Still, after rewriting that resulting
eps from GSView, I did not manage to open the results in Scribus. So I
do not have a work-around using vector graphics now.

CU Lars.