[scribus] Scribus calls Gimp

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sun Nov 23 18:34:03 CET 2008

On Sunday 23 November 2008 08:45:42 am Teodor-Toma Silvestru Muntean
wrote:
> Export your work in pdf/X-3 and all image (even it was imported in
> RGB-mode) will be converted to CMYK, but you need first to enable &
> set in preferences (File/Preferences/Colormanagement) the right
> color profile. I recomand : for RGB - Adobe 1998for CMYK - Fogra27L
> Coated Press or U.S. Web Coated (SWOP) v2

Unfortunately X/3 hasn't made it across the ocean yet. Our printers
are totally ignorant of it.  So a further conversion would still be
needed. I will experiment with this however. It might solve some
other problems.

--
John Culleton