[scribus] Locking/unlocking frames => by the page or document, show locked frames

Mike Breiding mike at WildWonderfulWV.us
Thu Nov 13 18:18:52 CET 2008

Gregory Pittman wrote:

>> The different appearance is only when the object is selected.
>> I thought it would be handy see all locked objects without having to go
>> through and select each one.

> This is not true. Instead of the dotted-line border, you will see a
> solid border, which is a dark red, and this is whether or not it is
> selected. It does get a bit tricky if you have given the border a color
> -- there is still a difference, but harder to see.

Greg, I am not seeing that.

If I have an object which is locked and select it, a brown border appears.
When another object is selected, the brown border on the previously
selected locked object is no longer visible.

If every locked item was given a brown border when it was locked which
was visible all the time, then one could tell at a glance which objects
were/were not locked.

Make sense?
-Mike