[Scribus] 2 questions / hand made flattening

D. R. Evans doc.evans
Thu Mar 20 15:11:36 CET 2008

flaco said the following at 03/20/2008 03:30 AM :

> Copy all content to a new page, delete text from boxes, export page as
> picture and load this as new background picture at the original page. Now

Yes, I was going to try this too, except that my version of scribus crashes
when it exports as a picture (in fact, I did try it, which is how I
discovered that it crashes :-) ). I'm waiting for hardy to come out so that
this will be fixed (I assume); that should make it easy to produce
lulu-ready content whatever features one uses.

  Doc