[Scribus] How to make ``photo book'' easily? + some "bug-reports"

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sat Mar 15 15:00:27 CET 2008

John Beardmore wrote:
> Michal Blazejczyk wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> Frankly, I think this is a perfect situation to use scripting
>> in Scribus.  It would be fairly easy to write a simple script
>> that would go through all image files in a directory, and place
>> them on one page each in a Scribus document.
>> Then if you needed to relocate the images or something, you
>> could whip up another even shorter script.
>>
>> But that's just the programmer in me talking...  :)
>>

> This sort of thing isn't an uncommon requirement.

this is what this script, already available on the wiki, does:
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Automatic_import_of_images:_Versions_not_requiring_Tkinter
just needs to be modified for the number and location of images on a page.

Greg