[Scribus] How to make ``photo book'' easily? + some "bug-reports"

Jim Baker frstprin
Sat Mar 15 23:34:23 CET 2008

John,
	This is off the subject, but you seem totally current in the world of
digi-tech, so I have a question about computerized telephony. Are we
there yet as a dependable alternative to landline?
	Jim B.