[Scribus] On usability

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Wed Jan 30 14:53:47 CET 2008

Hi list,

Since this discussion on usability and what should or not be a priority
and the idea of a moratorium, I wonder whether it'd be a good idea to
list the "show stopper" and ask people to explain why they think some
missing feature or not as efficient as they want is a real "show stopper"?

Could this lead to a better sense of why some users are kind of
reluctant using Scribus more extensively? Could it help those users find
the proper workarounds if they exist, and at the same time give the
developers hints on what is "madly" missing (if I may say it like
that!), and what is not.

Any ideas on this idea? :)

Louis