[Scribus] invalid xml character in the sla scribus file

avox avox
Wed Jan 30 20:42:01 CET 2008

Morin Fabien wrote:

> Hello everybody,
> I'm using Scribus, and I have an error when I parse the file with
> minidom.ParseString python method, specialy when I have mutli_lines in a
> text frame.
> There is the caracter "" for the "\n" and make parsing failed.
>
> I have a quick look on the bug module and see that this bug have been
> already reported last year (http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=4050 )
> What about it today ? Is there a more recent bug about it ? Is it
> planned to correct it and when (approximatively) ?.

This has been fixed in the 1.3.4 file format. The 1.3.4 file format is still
basically
1.3.3 + extensions, and the final 1.4 file format will be quite different.

For the stable version (1.3.3.x) there's only the workaround mentioned in
the
bugtracker.

/Andreas