[Scribus] Scribus .sla to .html

Benjamin Huot benjaminhuot
Sun Jan 6 15:35:19 CET 2008

> What could be possible, though, was to use just some of the formatting
> and discard others. Some manual fiddling might be useful, but anyway:
> * Export italics and bold
> * Case sensitive
> * Contiguous text and not frame based (one link of chained frames
> before
> the next)
> * Images
> * Headlines and normal text (could be difficult to distinguish though
> in some cases). Just using h1 etc. would be possible, then <p> for the
> smallest font.
> * Footnotes could be a problem ...
>
> For many cases though I imagine this would be better than nothing, and
> at least giving a start basis to work upon -- Just my 2 cent :-)
>
> Best regards
> Axel Bojer

You should look at the way the LaTeX to HTML converters do this. They
make a hyperlinked table of contents and for footnotes they link the
number to another page with the reference on it. Another idea is
create a way to structure documents in Scribus like it is possible in
OpenOffice.org.

basic structure

http://benjamin-newton.net/texts/plain/north-south/north-south-
plain.html