[Scribus] How to make ``photo book'' easily? + some

Lev A. Serebryakov lev
Fri Feb 29 16:25:54 CET 2008

Gregory Pittman wrote:
 >>   It likes, you can have styles for characters, but not for
 >> paragraphs. Or have only styles, which set font weight, but not
 >> font color
> Edit > Paragraph Styles allows setting up styles for text, applied by
> paragraph. They are most easily applied from the Story Editor, where you
> can also create/edit them.
> You can, of course, override a style for a portion of a paragraph by
> highlighting and modifying parameters.
   May be, my English is SO bad?! It was analogy :)

    "Have only line styles, but not all-properties-styles is like have
only character styles" :)

   Oops, yes, my English was SO bad. Missing `is' in this sentence makes
big difference. Sorry.

   I know, that text styles is fully supported by Scribus (except things
like ``Keep with next'', ``Don't break'' and ``Orphan/Widow control'',
which is not supported by layout engine yet).

--
// Lev Serebryakov