[Scribus] How to make ``photo book'' easily? + some

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Fri Feb 29 16:10:07 CET 2008

Lev A. Serebryakov wrote:
>    Line style -- yes. I can see listbox with "No style" in it and
> understand, what does it mean.

Edit > Line Styles allows setting up styles for lines which you can then
apply in Properties.
>    Whole frame style (everything I can set in properties dialog, called
> by "F2") -- no.
>
>    It likes, you can have styles for characters, but not for paragraphs.
> Or have only styles, which set font weight, but not font color
Edit > Paragraph Styles allows setting up styles for text, applied by
paragraph. They are most easily applied from the Story Editor, where you
can also create/edit them.
You can, of course, override a style for a portion of a paragraph by
highlighting and modifying parameters.

Greg