[Scribus] How to make ``photo book'' easily? + some

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Fri Feb 29 15:47:07 CET 2008

Lev A. Serebryakov wrote:
>    And even more: I was surprised, when I understand, that all
> properties of image frame (shape, lines, lines color, etc.) can not be
> separated to style, and changed at once for whole document later. We
> have styles for text for ages (and every book about using DTP or office
> package spends A LOT pages to describe, why styles are A GOOD THING and
> formatting in-place is A BAD THING), and now I need to style every frame
> by hands...

I think perhaps you need to keep working on learning more about Scribus
before you criticize the fact it doesn't anticipate your needs.

You *can* make line styles and apply them to frame borders, lines, etc.,
and then edit them later so your changes will be applied throughout the
document.

You may yet find that Scribus is not as limited or inflexible as you
currently suggest.

Greg