[Scribus] Adjusting page numbering to span multiple *.sla documents? How?

Craig Bradney cbradney
Tue Feb 19 09:47:10 CET 2008

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Pagination.

> While the webpage is good, the geek trick does not work for me.
>
> This is the trick: "Search for the string FIRSTNUM=. And change that
number"
> Nothing changes in the real chapter and nothing changes in a simple 5
> page empty document with only page numbers.
>
> I know that there is surely a way, that this can be worked out.
> So if you can help me,

You are following the 1.2.x instructions - lower on the page it tells you
how to do it in 1.3.3.x, which will allow you to start any file on any
number with various numbering schemes.

Craig