[Scribus] Error #3000; File " not found / KMS is terminating application.

Richard eyelagui
Thu Feb 21 14:34:32 CET 2008

Finally i discovered the origin of this error.
I changed a logo in a couple of master pages, and assumed it was updated
automatically on my document because i can see the new logo, but in some
way Scribus still has the info. from the old logo, so i had to apply
this master page again and then problem solved.

El 19/02/2008 12:00 a.m., Richard escribi?: